Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 12th / YSA Multi-Stake Dance

Tonight was one of the best nights ever. I maybe a little to dramatic right now but it was a really good night. I got to hang out with some of my friends from YSA and I met a new guy. He is pretty handsome ( in my opinion). We have a lot in common, from our interests in music to even where our extended family lives! We got along well and the conversation was easy. We did three rounds of slow dances too. After the dance was over, we drove to a nearby Stake n' Shake with a few other friends and had a bite to eat. We plan on hanging out some more, excpecially when he invited me to go to the YSA FHE every monday. How Fun! Oh and he told me that he might come hear my sister and I sing on Sunday. How far away dose he live you ask... He lives in Wylie! but he is in the ward boundaries for Plano 5th ward. Crazy. lol
As for the rest of today, it was pretty laid back. I did a few things around the house and prepared for what might come next week.
Well I'll write again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like fun! Let me know how it goes. You should take Heather with you to the ysa activities.