Monday, September 15, 2008

First Young single Adult FHE - September 15th 2008

Another really awesome day! During the day I did some chores around the house and some future planning. (Like whats happening in the next few weeks)
I also went with Josh ( the one I mentioned in the previous post) to the FHE. It was pretty good. We had a lesson about light and an activity that included games from the "Who's Line is It Any Way" show. After wards we watched the first half of the Cowboy's football game and drove home.
Cowboys were not doing so great. I'm going to my first institute with Josh tomorrow and I'm so exited. Only, I don't know if I have to bring anything b/c i haven't gone to institute yet. Oh well, i guess I'll find out tomorrow. I'll be sure to write about it tomorrow.
Talk to You Later!

1 comment:

Cindy and Ben said...

Hey Heather...so who is this Josh fellow you met Ben & I use to be in the Plano 5th ward before we moved to Wylie, I wonder if we know his family what's his last name?