Friday, September 26, 2008

More Fun Stuff

Hey!
Well the FHE went great and so did institute. Sorry I didn't get pictures. I was too busy enjoying my time. :)
Right now I'm getting ready to go out of town for my aunt's wedding. I kind of don't want to go but its family so I might as well. Not to mention I got bribed in to it. "With what?" you say. Well lets just say some rosette stilettos. round toe satin rushed pumps, Ballet flats and 4 tops. Oh and a set of three pairs of earrings. :) Pretty good swap huh? lol Surprisingly it wasn't that expensive. The stilettos and pumps were Buy One Pair, Get the other pair for $10 at Charlotte Russe and the earrings were $6. Three of my tops were from target ( Target = Love :] ) and one was from Lane Bryant. Oh and the ballet flats were from Target as well. It was a needed Shopping trip. My clothes are getting bigger by the month! ( I'm trying to loose weight)
That's all I can think of for now. Until Next time :] \

OH... HEATHER SMITH YOU NEED TO COME TO YSA ACTIVITIES!!!!

No comments: