Sunday, September 21, 2008

Colleyville YSA Conference

Well the weekend was really fun and the conference was amazing.
On Friday we went to a park and bounce house relays, akward dating games, and some volleyball.
On Saturday, We attended three workshops (Want to be a Millionare:Here's How, Is it the spirit or Is it me and the Dating workshop), had lunch and then I went to my friend Karen's house for a four hour spa Session. It was very relaxing.

At 7pm on saturday we ate a dinner catered by On the Border. After dinner there were different events set up, like Karaoke, Ping Pong, Fooseball, Board games, the wii and of course dancing in the gym.


On Sunday we attended a fireside and guess what it was about...Just take a wild guess... Joy and Dating. It was very informational though, I assure you. On the way to the fireside we saw the most beautiful sunset and I just had to take a picture of it.
Like I said, the conference was all good. I just got sleep deprived :)
I'm going to FHE tomorrow and I will be sure to take pictures. (even though I don't really know how to work this to make it to my liking. ) Oh well talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: