Monday, September 29, 2008

The Family Trip - September 25th to September29th


This past Friday my family and I traveled to Huntsville, Texas to attend my aunt's wedding. It went pretty well but was stressful at times. Only who's wedding isn't stressful? I'm a bit jet-lagged from the trip and I lost a lot of sleep. I guess I can catch up on that later. I got to get my Feet pampered with a pretty pedicure and I opened the doors for the bride to walk through.
At the Reception there was a brisket dinner and a lot of country music. I felt completely out of place. (I'm a big city girl.) I did get through it though. I think the highlight was the fact that....Well let's just say I caught the...BOQUET. Gahh Yes I Know what that means. "The Next one to get hitched" As they say it. All I need is a Mr. Right. :) Well, I'm a patient person, so when it happens, it happens. For now I'm just going to life my life. Well that's it for now.
Talk to You Later.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ooh hoo hoo. Lucky you!!