Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just To Catch Up

Well Lets see here. I haven't written in a while so this post is just to talk about some minor things that I'm doing right now.
On August 30th I had planned an air-soft party with some friends I havn't seen in a while. We were suppose to go over to breakanridge park and have an air-soft war with food and some other games. The only reason why I say "was" is because only one person showed up. So plans had to be rearanged. One of my guy friends from EFY 2007 was kind enough to come and even stay when he noticed that he was the only attendie. We ended up playing soccer in the back yard(he creamed me), we played the board game "Life", I fixed some taryaki chicken, pineapple and mango kabobs, Watched a movie and made our own desserts. It was pretty fun. I just have to remember that a party is not made up by the number of people in attendance, it is the quality of people.
On September 14th, I will be singing a duet with my sister in church. We are sisnging the song "I know My Redeemer Lives" but it's to a different accompaniment than the one in the hymn book. You should come listen if you can. I need all the support I can get. :] lol
On September 12th is a YSA dance and I'm really excited for that. The only thing that makes me more excited is, on the weekend of September 19th-20th, there is a YSA conference. There will be everything from a friday night activity, workshops, a service project and of course a dinner/dance.
As for the rest of my life... I'm studying to take the ACT for the second time and I still enjoy teaching the sunbeams. I mean that in all honesty too. It's not what most people make it seem to be. "Oh the dreaded Nursrey/Sunbeam Calling."
Well I'll write again when I get more news to tell. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun with your friend. And you are right it is the quality of the person thats more important. I'm glad you are going to YSA activities! Now we just need to get the other heather to go too!