Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My First Institute - September 16th 2008

Well I'm considering going back. I really liked it. The class I picked to attend was called Teachings of The Latter-Day Prophets and it was very inspireing and though provoking. The teacher is incredible (and that's not influenced by the fact that she brought cookies). She gave us a challenge to memorize the Living Christ by the end of the semester and I can't wait to get started. Afterwards Josh and I chatted with some friends, watched a ping pong match and went home.
I'm really tired right now and I have to get my sleep for a bowling farewell party that I'm going to tomorrow for one of my guy friends. I'll tell you about all that tomorrow.
Talk To Ya Soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I loved institute. You can memorize The Living Christ. Remember when we did that in YW? I still even have the cards we used to memorize it.