Friday, September 19, 2008

Bowling with Zach - September 17th, 2008

Wednesday night was really fun! A little awkward at first b/c we hadn't seen each other since 2007. Things eventually warmed up. For those of you who have no clue as to what I'm talking about, I went bowling with a guy friend of mine who is going on his mission on the 24th of this month. I will have to admit that I will miss him a lot and I'll probably be sitting next to the mail box waiting for his reply letters to come.
Any ways, when we got there at 6:30pm the cashier told us that they had a full house and that there wouldn't be an open lane until 8:30pm. (I saw open lanes) Oh well. We played pool and air hockey to pass the time. He beat me at all of it. :/ I told him I would get my "revenge" when we finally got a lane. Unfortunately, I didn't live up to it for the first three rounds, but on the fourth I beat him by 13points. :) I personally think he either let me win or his hand really was sore. He is a good guy though. I will repeat, I had a really fun time. :)
On another note, I will be going with Josh and a few other friends to the first day of the YSA Conference tonight. It's suppose to be a party in the park type of thing with dating games, Sand Volleyball and bounce house type of games.
I gotta do some house work now so I'll either post again tomorrow or, at the latest, Sunday.
Talk to You Later!

No comments: