Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Test Scores

Well I've just resently had my first two tests in school and I just have to say....I got a 100% on both of them! Just had to let you all know that.
This week in school we are learnig and practicing immunisations(Shots). One of the shot spots on my arm is brused but the other two are still fine. We started this unit yesterday and I was really anxious. I wasn't anxious to get the shots, just anxious to give them. I was afraid I would do it wrong or something. It went well though. We don't use real medicine when practicing, we use saliene. In my other classes we are learning about different drugs, their source and practicing on some more word elements. I am really loving school right now and I can't wait for classes to start each day. Studying is even fun because I am learning new things and I am starting to get the health care professional's point of veiw when working with patients. Well I have to get ready for class. I always come early to school for study time, but class is about to start so I'll try to write again soon.

No comments: