Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight and Other Things

Hey Everyone!
Well I enjoyed the Twilight movie. At first I wasnt pleased with it because it left a few scenes out from the book. Then I got to thinking, well, this movie has introduced a lot of people to the book and now more people want to read it. You gotta leave some surprises in the book for new readers. So Yea I do like the movie.
I have to say Josh is great. He was letting me use his Honda to learn how to drive. HaHa I accidently scrapped some one elses car when trying to park, and I ran into a few curbs. I keep feeling bad that I keep messing up his car but he says he dosn't mind. I still feel bad about it. The crazy part is that he still lets me drive it! What a good sport. lol I know some of you would be, let's just say, not to happy with me if that happend to you. Ending Comment: Josh is great. :)
I'm studying like crazy for my next ACT. Not looking forward to it that much but it needs to get done. I just hope I get a better score than I did last time.
Well I have to catch up on some sleep soo I'll write again later.
- ciao

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yikes! Did you (or he) leave a note? He must like you a lot to let you drive his car!! :)

Heather said...

Yea We left a note but before we left the parking lot we met the owner of the other car. He was really understanding.