Monday, November 17, 2008

Catch Up Time!

Hey You All!!
Sorry I haven't posted any thing in a while. Life has been so busy and even when I do have the time, I forget I have a blog.
On October 24th, some of my family and I traveled to Atlanta, GA to visit my dad's mom for her birthday. I loved visiting her b/c for one I hadn't seen her in 4-5 years and also she was literally surprised that we showed up. She was so surprised to where she couldn't speak until my dad said "Hi Mom, This is Mike." She told her friends that she thought she was seeing things. We stayed there for four days and drove the 18 hours back home. *Just in time for institute* :)
November 1st was a YSA costume party/carnival. I dressed up as a Night Fairy with fake elf ears and everything (large wings included). It was pretty fun. There was Bobbing for apples, Balloon Darts, and pumpkin carving. Oh and a costume contest. I had a pretty good time..
November 7th was my birthday! I'm now officially 19 years old and still doing the best I can with what heavenly father gives me. Josh took me out that day and I got to try out the laser tag for the first time. I had never played Laser tag before in my life but I loved it! Same with the roller coaster simulator at main event. Loved It !! Oh and I did have a birthday lunch with my family at Olive Garden. Yum :) You need to try the black tie cheese cake. It is amazing... excpecially if you're a chocoholic!
November 8th was the birthday party and boy was it a good time. You get 6 young adults with 8 bottles of Sparkling Cider and Breckenridge Park...Man you got a good time on your hands. We did everything from Shooting water guns, to playing sardines in the Forrest after dark.
November 14th was a YSA Dance and it was basically like all the others. Only this time, I was trying to see how high i could kick and I kicked so hard to where I flipped backwards and landed on my back. Don't worry I didn't get hurt, I just started laughing hysterically.Oh what a memory. :) People wanted me to do it again b/c It was so funny.
That same night Josh and I were talking and decided that we could try the boyfriend/girlfriend thing out. Soo Josh is now officially my boyfriend. It's so weird to say that but cool at the same time.
As for things that haven't happened yet but will. (look for posts on these events)
November 21st- I 'm going to the midnight showing of TWILIGHT!! I can't wait. ;)
December 7th- I have to have "The Living Christ" Memorized for Institute
December 13th- I'm taking the ACT for the 2nd time.

I'll keep doing my best to keep you updated on whats going on in my life.
Talk to You Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to hear you are doing great! You never told me about the new boyfriend status! I cant wait for twilight either. I'm so there!

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a busy, fun life you lead! I am glad to hear you are memorizing "The Living Christ"!! :)