Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ouch! 11-19-08

Today I was a Injury magnet. I was trying to get things done around the kitchen today and stubbed my toe on a planter that my mom owns. I didn't think anything of it when it happend but then it started to throb. I looked down and my baby toe was gushin out blood. Oh boy I though, just what i need, a messed up toe. So I sat down to get it cleaned up. Lo and behold, the top part of my toe was lacerated. I then decided I should go to a doctors office to get it checked out. I didn't think it would be anything too bad. I thought they would just bandage it up and send me home. HaHa boy was I wrong. First they updated me on my Tetnus shot, then they x-rayed my toe to see if it was broken. Good thing it wasn't. I got 3 stiches in my toe to help it heal and I have to wear a boot to keep my foot from bending for two weeks (until they get the stiches out). I don't get to wear heels for two weeks and I love wearing heels. :( They also gave me some pain killers and anti-biotics to let it heal. I guess its time for me to just rest for a few days. I'm still going to see Twilight though. I would never miss out on that. Oh I forgot to tell you. Before I stubbed my toe. I burned my thumb on the toaster trying to get my toast out and I ran in to a couple of things. Haha super cluts today. :) Well hopefully this heals fast.
Talk to You later.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ouch! What an unlucky day. I got my Tetanus shot recently. Does your arm hurt like heck? Mine did for a week!

Heather said...

Yea it Hurt for a while but Not as long as a week. Two Days at the most.