Friday, August 13, 2010

Haha Still Trying. Here is a new update. :)


Well I recently got back from EFY and it was fantastic! I loved every minute of it. I ended up doing 3 sessions. (One in Denton and two in San Antonio) The theme for this year was Courage to Stand Strong and the scripture was found in Joshua 1:9. "Have I Not Commanded The? Be Strong and of Good Courage, Be not Afraid, Neither Be thou Dismayed for the Lord Thy God is With The Whithersoever Thou Goest." I loved teaching this principal to my youth. No matter where you are in life, if you stay true to our Heavenly Father, his commandments and his teachings; he will always be there for you in return. I have a firm testimony of that.

When all the youth were sent home on saturday of my last week, I decided to go river rafting with some of my new found counselor friends. It was fantastic to go and sit in tubes on the river and just relax from a well worked week. Though I think the sun loved me a little too much in return. I ended up comming home with a severe sunburn that had fever under it and wouldn't allow me to move around all that much. With a lot if help from aloe vera and making my body move, when it didn't want to, I was healed within a couple of weeks. Now I just have this lovely new tan. :)

Now that I'm all better from the sunbite and tonsilitis, I can finally enjoy being home.

I am currently undergoing extreme excitement as I help a friend of mine prepare for her wedding. Haha the joys of being a bridesmaid. Everything from the Bridal Shower(s) and the Bachlorette party, to keeping her sane on the bigh day. It is going to be a great adventure.

Also, I am in the process of being hired at Baylor Plano in their Dr.'s Offices, and oh boy its a long process. First, there is a deep background check, then a drug test, and finaly a Pre-Employment Health Evaluation. All in all, it is a two week process before I get to officially start. I can't wait to start though. :) I'm just nervous that when I start, I have to make sure I get time off for my friend's wedding. Hopefully that goes well. I can officially say that I work there on the 23rd of this month.

Well I think that's all for now. I promise I'll keep trying to update. :) life is great and buisy

Until Next time....

Heather Bell

No comments: